Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl Pretzels




I will only make these for the Super Bowl party that we go to annually. I am all for butter, but butter flavored oil? Not so great on an everyday basis. Here's my recipe for my Super Bowl Pretzels:

Ingredients:
2 30oz bags of pretzels(I use regular small pretzel shapes & the little squares)
1 package Ranch seasoning(I use Hidden Valley Dips)
1 bottle Orville Redenbacher popcorn topping/popping oil(found in the popcorn aisle in the grocery store)
Dried dill(to taste, I used about 2 teaspoons or so)
garlic powder(to taste, I used about a teaspoon)

Directions:
If you have a bowl that's big enough to fit all this, by all means use it. A large trash bag is helpful though.
1. Take your pretzels & put them in your container of choice.
2. In a small bowl, mix the oil and seasonings.
3. Pour the mixture over the pretzels & toss/stir to coat the pretzels in the seasoning mixture.
4. Toss every so often, until you see that the oil has been absorbed into the pretzels. I usually start these Friday evening & they are good to go Sunday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment