Thursday, February 11, 2010

Starburst Martini!

OH my goodness, I think this is oh so yummy! I'm sipping on one right now! Delicious! Here is your cast of characters:

Ingredients:
1.5 oz green apple vodka
0.5 oz watermelon schnapps(the liquor store only had watermelon pucker, so that's what I used)
0.25 oz banana liqueur
a splash of cranberry juice(or cranberry juice cocktail, although the cran cocktail stuff has high fructose corn syrup in it and I avoid it at all costs because in my humble opinion IT IS POISON! off my soap box now)
1 starfruit
**I don't know if my martini glasses are ginormous, but I had to double the whole recipe for one beverage because the measurements as is, yielded half a glass. So try out the measurements & see how they work for you.

Directions:
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, add liquids. Shake. Do a dance while shaking it will burn some calories and its just plain fun. strain into a martini glass(no you don't have to actually use a martini glass, but let's face it. You're drinking a pretty pink cocktail, it should be served in a pretty glass!) Garnish with a slice of starfruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment